The countdown to the NCRA Convention & Expo continues and so does our unveiling of the top 5 country themed hotels in Las Vegas. Coming in at number 3 is a hotel considered as the spark for the modern Vegas hotel construction, The Mirage.
#5 ASIA DEPOSITIONS: Mandarin Oriental, Las Vegas
#4 CARIBBEAN DEPOSITIONS: Tropicana, Las Vegas
#3 OCEANIA: Mirage
- The Mirage is a 3,044 room Polynesian-themed resort and casino.
- One of the first megaresorts to hit the Strip, the Mirage opened in 1989 and was the first project for now-famed casino developer Steve Wynn.
- The original marquee sign in front of the Mirage is the largest free standing marquee in the world.
- In addition to the casino, the Tropicana includes a large swimming pool, tropical landscaping, waterfalls and an outdoor bar.
- The hotel’s distinctive gold windows get their color from actual gold dust used in the tinting process.
- The hotel’s signature volcano erupts nightly, starting at 8 p.m. and continuing every hour until midnight.
Quick guide for depositions in Oceania
|Country||U.S. Depositions Permitted||Venue||More Info|
|Australia||Yes||hotel room, law office, conference room, or videoconferencing facility||courtreporteraustralia.com|
|New Zealand||Yes||hotel room, law office, conference room, or videoconferencing facility||courtreporternewzealand.com|
Facebook Live: International Depos 101
President and CEO, Ian Hardy, will also be conducting a must-attend seminar on international depositions, International Depositions 101, at the NCRA Convention and Expo on Friday from 11:30am-1pm. If you are a court reporter interested in adding international depositions to your service list, you won’t want to miss Ian’s seminar. For those who won’t be at the convention, we will be streaming the seminar live on our Facebook channel!! Don’t miss your chance to find out everything you need to know about international depos.
About Optima Juris
Optima Juris is the only U.S. agency exclusively dedicated to international depositions. We have been helping law offices across the globe find the highest-quality certified court reporters, legal videographers, and interpreters for over 17 years. If you should have any questions about international depositions, please do not hesitate to contact us or fill out a free quote to see how we can make your international deposition a complete success.
Follow us on social media for news, advice, info, and tips about international court reporters, interpreters, and language services: