Optima Juris, the international deposition agency, is proud to offer a limited, one-of-a-kind reference exclusively available to attorneys, legal secretaries and paralegals. The Definitive Guide to International Depositions is an invaluable manual that offers step-by-step instructions and advice for legal professionals seeking to organize depositions outside of the United States.
“We know how difficult it can be to get reliable information on organizing an international deposition when and where you need it. That is why we have assembled an easy-to-follow guide that you can keep in your library and access when a need for deposing an international witness arises,” announced Ian Hardy, Optima Juris President and Global Deposition Expert. “Simply apply the steps in this guide and I guarantee you’ll feel like an experienced veteran.”
The fifty-page booklet discloses the most relevant and important information for organizing a deposition abroad. This is the first time such information has been made widely available in printed form. Inside the guide you will find easy-to-follow guidelines for attorneys and deposition organizers, an international deposition checklist, frequently asked questions, chapters on how to administer oaths and handle deposition exhibits abroad, as well as special resource pages for every region in the world.
What You Can Find in The Definitive Guide to International Depositions:
- International Deposition Checklist
- Easy to Follow Plan for Attorneys and Deposition Organizers
- Swearing in a Witness Abroad
- Technology and International Depositions
- How to Plan for Exhibits
- The Most Frequently Asked Questions When Organizing Depositions Abroad
- The Hague Evidence Convention and Why It’s Important
- International Deposition Resource Guide for Every Region Around the World
- And More Insider’s Knowledge on how to Make Your Depo Abroad a 100% Success
Frequently Asked Questions From Years of Organizing International Depositions
- How can we swear in a witness outside of the U.S.?
- Is it legal to hold a deposition in country X?
- How soon ahead of time do we need to schedule our deposition abroad?
- Do you provide notaries in country X?
- Can a foreign-‐certified court reporter take testimony for a U.S. case?
- Is it possible to depose a witness in a foreign country with the attorneys participating remotely from the U.S., so as to avoid traveling in?
- Is it possible to depose a witness in a foreign country while the court reporter remains in the U.S.?
- Will legal video shot in a foreign country play correctly in court in the United States?
- And much more!
Optima Juris wishes to share this industry-leading knowledge and offering of international deposition services with friends and colleagues in the legal community. As Ian Hardy explained, “There is no other resource like this. It is a must-have item for every legal office.”
The Definitive Guide to International Depositions is offered 100% free of charge.
To obtain your FREE copy of The Definitive Guide to International Depositions, please visit http://optimajuris.com/free