International Deposition Services From Optima Juris
Do you need an international court reporter for a day in Mexico, 4 days in Germany or 2 weeks in Hong Kong? Our court reporters, stenographers, and transcribers are English-native professionals who specialize in U.S. depositions, international hearings, and arbitrations. Because we only work with the highest-quality court reporters, your international deposition is sure to be a complete success.
Finding real-time court reporting services for international depositions, arbitrations, or meetings can be very tricky if you don't have the right resources. At Optima Juris we only work with highly-trained, internationally-located, real-time court reporters who have the skills and experience to get the job done right. We offer expedited transcripts, real-time video and unedited ASCIIs.
We stand out among other court reporting and interpreting agencies because our global network of interpreters includes professionals in almost every country and region who have proven deposition experience.
All our videographers are trained according to the U.S. Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, so you can be sure that your video record will be taken in a manner consistent with your jurisdiction's requirements.
- "You did an excellent job in making our video deposition run smoothly! Before the deposition, you were easy to reach and always making sure that we were both on the same page. After the deposition, you provided me and our clients with everything we needed to prepare the transcript and prepare for trial. Thank you for the quality services!!"
-- M.W., Court reporting agency
- "We used this service to present testimony from our expert witness at a commercial arbitration in Hartford, Connecticut, when he was called to London on an emergency business trip. It was a very positive experience that went off without a hitch. No doubt this testimony from an expert thousands of miles away contributed to our victory."
-- E.K. Attorney
- "This was basically a "last minute" deposition that got scheduled and our every need was met to get this accomplished quickly. THANK YOU!"
-- J.F., Legal secretary
- "You were great! I am located in the US and you answered every e-mail regardless of the time and provided both myself and the attorney excellent service. Thank you for all of your help and I look forward to working with you soon."
-- R.R., Court Reporting Agency
- "I could not have hand-picked a better team for these depositions. It was a source of great distress to have a team of unknown individuals who were confirmed at the last minute but this turned out to be a Godsend. Not only were they good, they were fun to work with, so much so that there were hugs and pictures at the end. Just an awesome experience."
-- D.S., Assistant U.S. Attorney
Free Definitive GuideAre you organizing an international deposition and don't know where to start? Get The Definitive Guide To International Depositions and find out.
Latest Court Reporting News