Optima Juris LLC will not share your information with any outside parties.
International Deposition How-to Videos
We are here for you! Our how-to videos will explain what you need to know to schedule your international deposition.
Scheduling or Questions? Call 1.855.678.4628
How to swear in a witness abroad
Ian Hardy, CEO and President of Optima Juris, discusses essential tips and know-how to correctly administer the oath during an international deposition.
Helping Legal Offices Organize a Deposition outside the United States
Director of Marketing, Catherine Beeny introduces you to our essential international deposition guides.
Quick Tips on How to Organize a Deposition in Canada
Kimberlee Castro, CSR, Director of Scheduling and Global Deposition Expert, provides a few tips on how to conduct a U.S. deposition in Canada.
First Steps to Setting Up a Deposition Outside the United States
What is the first step o consider when setting up a deposition outside the U.S.? Find out with Optima Juris founder, Ian Hardy.
International Deposition Tip Series
Our team shares insider tips, advice, and information on organizing international deposition.
- Taking a deposition in Frankfurt, Germany
- Quick Tips Before Planning a Deposition in France
- Taking a Deposition in Dublin, Ireland
- Taking a deposition in Auckland or Wellington New Zealand
- Deposition in Seoul, South Korea
- Taking a deposition in Amsterdam - Netherlands
- Taking a deposition in London - United Kingdom
- How to prepare for a deposition in Japan
Browse all Optima Juris Support Videos
When it comes to international depositions, we have seen and done it all. Check out just a few of the depositions we have already successfully arranged around the world.
- Optima Juris at Work: Help! We need to schedule a deposition in Belgium
- Optima Juris Success Story - Scheduling a Deposition in Thailand
- Optima Juris Success Story: Setting up a deposition in France
- Case Study- What happens when you mix a deposition in India and a volcano erupting in Iceland?
- Case Study: Scheduling a deposition in Seoul, South Korea
- Case Study: U.S. attorneys need help setting up a deposition in Hong Kong