Need help booking a court reporter or scheduling a deposition in Spain? In our latest episode of International Deposition Tips, Ian Hardy, CEO & President of Optima Juris, explains the ins and outs of scheduling a deposition in Spain. If you are an attorney, paralegal, or legal professional looking to schedule a depo in Spain, you will want to watch this video.
- In general, you can depose willing witnesses in Spain without any special formalities or involvement of foreign courts.
- Depositions in Spain can take place at the venue of your choosing, whether that be a hotel room, law firm office, conference room, or videoconferencing facility.
- Optima Juris has region-based court reporters in Europe which means low travel costs for you and your client.
- Always be sure to plan as far in advance as possible. The further you plan ahead, the more likely it is that you’ll be able to locate and book the right region-based professional for your deposition.
- Feel free to visit our website to see our latest blog posts and videos particularly concerning, ‘Administering the Oath’.
- Need to schedule a deposition in a different country? Please visit our YouTube video playlist, ‘International Deposition Tip Series’.
About Optima Juris
Optima Juris is the only U.S. agency exclusively dedicated to international depositions. We have been helping law offices across the globe find the highest-quality certified court reporters, legal videographers, and interpreters for over 17 years. If you should have any questions about international depositions, please do not hesitate to contact us or fill out a free quote to see how we can make your international deposition a complete success.
Follow us on social media for news, advice, info, and tips about international court reporters, interpreters, and language services: