Get connected with a Global Deposition Expert
Fill out this simple, free quote request and we will be in touch within 24 hours (usually much sooner) with details on how we can help.
Optima Juris LLC will not share your information with any outside parties.
The easiest way to schedule top deposition and arbitration services in Orange County. Quick, seamless process without the hassle. Options for both in-person and virtual depositions and arbitrations.
- Court Reporters
- Legal Videographers
- AI-Powered Transcription
- Zoom Hosting
- Virtual & In-person Services
- Conference Rooms
- Exhibit Management & Electronic Presentation of Evidence (EPE)
Give us a try and see for yourself why top law firms love using Optima Juris.SCHEDULE NOW
- Highly-skilled and certified Orange County court reporters with extensive deposition and arbitration experience
- Accurate and trusted results for both virtual and in-person hearings
- Legal videographers trained according to the U.S. Federal Rules of Civil Procedure
- Depositions recorded in a manner consistent with your jurisdiction’s requirements
- On-demand interpreters are available for both consecutive interpreting or real-time simultaneous interpreting, where participants can dial in to the language channel they wish to listen to during the proceedings.
- Interpreters available for most languages.
Virtual & In-Person Services
- Virtual depositions and arbitrations can be intimidating and complex. But with the right expertise, you can make sure the process goes smoothly.
- With Optima Juris, you can be sure that your virtual and in-person depositions and arbitrations will be done correctly and efficiently.
Choose from 3 options:
- Connect Only: An experienced virtual host will set up the Zoom hearing, conduct a test, send secure invites to all participants, and connect participants to the virtual hearing (including subsequent days for multi-day hearings). Once all are connected, the Assistant turns over the hosting authority to the arbitrator or panel chair.
- Full Hosted: An experienced virtual host completes everything in the Connect Only PLUS the Host will be present for the entire hearing to assist the arbitrator and parties as needed. This includes real-time technical support and help with the Breakout Rooms.
- Full Hosted + Exhibit Management: The Hosted and Exhibit Management service includes everything in the Hosted Package PLUS the Host handles all your digital exhibit needs.
- Less than half the cost of traditional in-person stenography
- Fully automated
- Human-checked and certified transcripts
- 99% word accuracy
- Always available
- Get help locating and booking the ideal space, anywhere in the U.S. or internationally. The location will be fully compatible with the occupancy and technical requirements needed for your deposition or hearing.
Exhibit Management & Electronic Presentation of Evidence (EPE)
- We offer virtual, hybrid, and in-person solutions to managing large bundles of evidence and presenting it to witnesses and parties anywhere in the world.
- We provide document technicians and full support using the most powerful exhibit management platforms available (Lexel, Case Center, etc.).
Deposition & Hearing Solutions to Make Your Case Easier
Optima Juris offers technology-friendly, custom service that ensures your needs are met with the best possible solutions.
End-to-end elite deposition and hearing services tailored to help attorneys focus on legal matters, not logistics.
Innovation is in our DNA
23+ years of cutting-edge technological solutions for hybrid and remote proceedings.
We customize each proceeding, providing seamless and hassle-free deposition and hearing services.
Everything Managed For You
You will be assigned a dedicated scheduling expert to handle everything from start to finish.
Experts Here to Help
Our scheduling experts are here to give you the best expert guidance on how to save money and ensure success.
There is no more stressful job in the world of court reporting than the calendar/scheduling department. Kimberlee is a real pro and has always come through for us when we’ve needed her at Regal Court Reporting to help with our international depositions.
I wanted to thank you and your team for an outstanding job. You were incredibly responsive and helpful in arranging a deposition halfway around the world in the face of short notice and scheduling challenges related to drastically different time zones. We truly appreciate it.
I wanted to express my gratitude for all Kimberlee Castro did to organize our three-day Taiwan event. She had much to do before and after, often late at night or even the middle of the night. I did enjoy working with Kimberlee and getting to know her. She truly lives up to her title of global deposition expert! You are lucky to have her.
You guys have been great. We have had a really good experience with you on this firm’s first international depo.
Thank you so much Kimberlee. It was so great to speak with you, you were very helpful. Thank you for creating such an awesome website resource for legal professionals.
I could not have hand-picked a better team for these depositions. It was a source of great distress to have a team of unknown individuals who were confirmed at the last minute but this turned out to be a Godsend. Not only were they good, they were fun to work with, so much so that there were hugs and pictures at the end. Just an awesome experience.
What Our Clients Say About Us
See what other attorneys, legal secretaries, paralegals, and courting reporting agencies have to say about working with Optima Juris.
Trust the best for your deposition or arbitration:
book our state-of-the-art hearing services today
You can always give us a call 24/7 at 1.855.678.4628.