Our International Legal Videographers Get it Right the First Time
- All videos compatible with American video standards (NTSC)
- Delivered in your desired format: DVD, MPEG1 CD-ROM, Video CD, VHS, and DVCAM
- Synchronized DVD service - synchronizes video record with the court reporter's written transcript
- Compatible with all major trial presentation software packages, including Sanction, TrialDirector, TrialPro, Z-axis, and LiveNote
- Expedited service is available upon request.
International Legal Videographers for U.S. Depositions and U.S. Courts
All our legal videographers are trained according to the U.S. Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, so you can be sure that your video record will be taken in a manner consistent with your jurisdiction's requirements. No matter where your legal video is recorded, we use U.S. video standards, ensuring perfect compatibility for playback at your office or in court. Most importantly, we only work with the most professional videographers available, because technical excellence is what makes the difference on the spot.
International Legal Videographer Service Testimonials
"We used this service to present testimony from our expert witness at a commercial arbitration in Hartford, Connecticut, when he was called to London on an emergency business trip. It was a very positive experience that went off without a hitch. No doubt this testimony from an expert thousands of miles away contributed to our victory."
-- E.K., Attorney
"This was basically a "last minute" deposition that got scheduled and our every need was met to get this accomplished quickly. THANK YOU!"
-- J.F., Paralegal