Are you an attorney, paralegal, or legal secretary who needs help setting up a deposition in South Korea? We have your back! In our latest episode of International Deposition Tips, Ian Hardy, President of Optima Juris, is excited to share his expert knowledge in setting up a deposition in South Korea.
- In general, you can depose willing witnesses in South Korea without any special formalities or involvement of foreign courts.
- Depositions in South Korea can take place at the venue of your choosing, whether that be a hotel room, law firm office, conference room, or videoconferencing facility.
- Optima Juris has region-based court reporters for depositions in South Korea, that means lower travel costs for you and your client.
- Give yourself a minimum of 4 weeks to plan. The further you plan ahead, the more likely it is that you’ll be able to locate and book the right professionals for your deposition.
- Feel free to visit our website to see our latest blog posts and videos particularly concerning, ‘Administering the Oath’.
- Need to schedule a deposition in a different country? Please visit our YouTube video playlist, ‘International Deposition Tip Series’.
About Optima Juris
Optima Juris is the only U.S. agency exclusively dedicated to international depositions. We have been helping law offices across the globe find the highest-quality certified court reporters, legal videographers, and interpreters for over 17 years. If you should have any questions about international depositions, please do not hesitate to contact us or fill out a free quote to see how we can make your international deposition a complete success.
Follow us on social media for news, advice, info, and tips about international court reporters, interpreters, and language services:
Latest posts by Karen Fahr (see all)
- Take time for a laugh break with the Optima Juris team - December 20, 2017
- Traveling to Taiwan for a Deposition? 8 Tips You Should Know Before Getting on the Plane - November 29, 2017
- How To Set Up a Hassle-Free Deposition in Taiwan (Infographic) - November 13, 2017